Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day





There is something about an election that makes me feel all patriotic. So many emotions, who will win? How close will it be? Anger over the government and yet excitement and pride for those whom I feel do a good job. I enjoy taking my kids to see me vote and talking about how lucky we are and how many died for this freedom.
New subject... Granty is growing, sitting, almost crawling. Ackk.. I thought I had more time.
Eli and Wyatt have been playing house. Eli is the dad, Wyatt is the boy.
Anyway, here are some pics.. halloween too.

4 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Cute costumes. I took my kids with me to vote too. Rear 'em up right!

aprilmay said...

You guys sure make some good lookin' boys! Great job!

Wife and Mother. said...

CUTE pictures!!!

Laurie said...

You seriously should do some pro photography (do you?)...such cute pics of the boys!!! I saw these at moms the other day too, and was 9impressed with them then too. Love it!