Wednesday, November 7, 2007

growing up



Jason has of lately been obsessed with his new mustache. The funny thing is, he has to use my mascara before anyone can even see he has hair there. We tease that he may be growing up after all.
I find it humorous that after 7 years of marriage he might be growing up really... and getting a little wiser too. There was an incident Jason was in yesterday where my emotions would have taken control and it probably wouldn't have been good for anyone. He handled it well. He thought through the whole scenario before acting, and although I know he could have won, it wasn't the time. I appreciate him for taking care of our little family, for being the rock when I need him to be, and sometimes not listening to my emotional reactions.
I have always known there were lots of things I need him to do better than I could, and its nice to have him in the world slaying our dragons. Thanks, hon.

No comments: