Monday, December 3, 2007

Snow: worth it in the end



I don't like cold weather. Truly, if I could afford it, and didn't care if my house burned down, and liked earth quakes, and all my family moved with me, I would move to the California coast. But my boys breathe the outdoors and are sooo excited about the snow. Every time it melts Eli cries.
I like snow for Christmas and then I just wish it would go away. But I really like water-- to drink, to play in, to keep things around here semi-green. Jason and I were talking about how we just haven't had that much snow these past, maybe 10 years. Not like it was when we were kids and we got snow days and built snow caves and never saw the grass from October to Easter. Anyway, hope this season brings lots of water, good playing, and we only have safe driving conditions. Is this possible?

1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

I couldn't agree with you more!!