Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hardware Ranch



Today we took a sleigh ride pulled by two clydesdales at Hardware Ranch to see the elk. The ride was long, but it was a beautiful day and the kids had fun. I don't think I can do car rides anymore. Talk about contractions. Eli and Wyatt took the opportunity to fight in the back seat most of the time. "He's looking out my window" and "He started it!" and "Sit down and be quiet" where the most uttered phrases in our car. But, man, its nice to see signs of spring. We always start discussing all the things we want to do this summer when spring comes. We should be busy.

1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

It took me a minute, but I have definately come to the conclusion that is NOT Jason in the pic with you, right? Where's Hardware Ranch? That sounds like fun! Minus the car ride. My favorite is the comment, "He's looking out my window" Kids are a crack up!