Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My own roller coaster

I'm trying hard to feel the love of having a baby right now. I'm totally uncomfortable and sometimes frightened for what I know I'm in for again, but I think I'm feeling like I can wait til the end for a little while more. I can remind myself to enjoy the movements and the fact I don't hear crying. But I long to sleep on my stomach, and to stop moving like a whale. Yesterday I had tons of energy, today I couldn't vacuum if my life depended on it. ( Well maybe if my life depended on it.)
The other thing I've been pondering today is why someone else's bad mood can make me feel so bad too. Does everyone feel this way?
On the up-side, we are going to St. George this weekend. Ahhhh... 60 degrees sounds heavenly. Oh, and I'm starting to read the Diary of Anne Frank. I never read it as required reading, so here's to the beginning of a long list of classics I need to catch-up on.

1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

You poor thing! How miserable you must be! As long as you're reading, you should join me @ goodreads.com