Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Snow Canyon (really sand canyon)


Last weekend we took a family vacation to St. George. I was beautiful weather and quite enjoyably exhausting for all. The kids had tons of fun playing on the sand dunes at Snow Canyon, but my husband wouldn't let me take my camera because of all the wind and sand. It was probably our last trip as a family of 4. We also watched the planes take off at the airport several times. It reminded me of pre-9/11 when we could get remotely close to an airport. The other really fun thing was meeting Jason's brother's baby, Tori, for the first time. Eli and Tori became fast friends because Eli would let her fake punch him in the face and she'd giggle and giggle. (She's 6 months old, but even so I made Eli stop because his face got so red.) Anyway, good times, good times.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like a fun trip!

Jer + Lu said...

Good times! That sun looks so inviting!