Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today I officially became a scrapbooking groupie

I took my kids down to Gateway Children's Museum with my sister-in-law today. As I was watching my kids play in the helicopter I started talking to some women next to me. One of them looked familiar, and then I placed her. I knew her name. All because I have a serious addiction to scrapbooking and the magazine this wonderful woman works for. I think I have been reading Simple Scrapbooks for almost 5 years. I recognized Wendy Smedley from her picture. She even invited me to come down and meet some of the staff. I didn't act quite as giddy as I was inside, because I didn't want to seem like a psycho-path scrapbooker who is playing "Where's Waldo" with scrapbooking industry women, but I am soooo excited. So there it is. I am a groupie, and for those of you who don't understand, thank you for listening anyway

1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

How cool is that?! It's fun to meet famous people. You better take her up on her offer to meet more of the gang. On a side note, I find myself recognizing "friends of friends" at the store, state fair, restaurants, etc from all my blog stalking. I think I should say "hi" then realize I really don't know them....