Friday, October 12, 2007

"I'm in my imagination"



I'm glad he is "in his imagination" because, as for me, I cannot find mine. At this point I can barely remember when life was fun. I've been in the house, trying to just survive for the past week. I thought I was starting to feel better, but this general depressing feeling has decended on our home, and unlike most times, the only idea I have for getting out of it is to just hold on. I realize things change, get better, I just know I'll miss all the fun of fall by the time I come out of it.
Okay enough of this depressing stuff. Maybe I'll go watch Scooby-doo with Wyatt. He seems good.
P.S. Eli is having so much fun with Legos lately. I'm happy to see it. Ahh... creativity.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Karen, I love your blog! So cute and so real. Oh, and your new haircut looks fabulous!