Wednesday, October 17, 2007

to be or not to be


Safe, that is. Eli has been trying to wear Jason's motorcycle helmet everywhere. (We do not own a motorcycle anymore.) He really enjoys people trying to hit his head when its on. The problem is, it's so big for him he can't even walk straight. I just imagine it hurting his neck. So like a good mom, next time I find it off him, I will be hiding it.
Last night was an exciting one in our neighborhood. I guess there was a stabbing between a husband and wife across 10th east from us, and we had sirens, then 2 lifeflight helicopters land a 100 yards away. Jason and I couldn't sleep and ended up watching with some of the neighbors at the corner. When I came back, Martha Stewart was on at 2 am, so, how much fun is that?
So, I'm am setting out today, to buy something to eat for dinner. The goals are: no complaints from the kids, leftovers, and probably not as healthy as usual. I might be in the mood for lasagna.

No comments: