Thursday, October 4, 2007

new cut, new outlook


I don't know what it is about getting my haircut, but it sure makes me feel better. This is even saying my morning sickness can be helped with a little psychological " I look cute" talk. This picture is taken with my iMac on board camera. Fun to not have to set everything up, but not the best picture in the world.
I'm getting excited about Halloween costumes. We have decided to be the Avatar characters ( http://www.nick.com/shows/avatar/index.jhtml ). Eli will be Aang, I will be Katara, Wyatt will be Sokka. Eli, of course, thinks he can help me sew it all. Love how if your little and you try something you think you can do it all.
Today the list of mom things to do is the same as every day. I really get sick of the kitchen. I'm actually just very good at the making of messes, and find no joy in cleaning them up. The weather this weekend is supposed to be horrible again, so I might just call in sick to chores and take the kids to the canyon or the park. After I convince Wyatt once again that school is fun.

No comments: