Wednesday, October 10, 2007


The kids have been sick today, so since I didn't have to drive around I've tried to clean the house. I am so inept at cleaning/ decluttering. I don't understand how to have stuff that gets put in the right place and how to stop buying/ recieving things I don't want or need. Our whole family needs some sanity and structure. Why am I scared to get rid of things? I just might need it someday. Hum. I need help. I could turn into one of those ladies you see on tv. Yuck. Its like when they show you what you'll look like in 20 years and I won't be able to blame the kids.
Yesterday I went to spin class, which felt good at the time, but its taking my muscles way too long to recover.
Last night Jason and I took the kids for a walk, well they were on their tricycles. I think it tired them out, which is probably why they are sick today. They've been sleeping a lot. I suggested a walk because I thought Jason and I could talk and decompress, but those bigwheels are so loud going over pavement, and we were so worried about crossing every street that came up, it turned out to not relax me at all.
The general local and national news is really getting me down, so I won't be watching it until my emtions are a little more in control.
Gotta go check on dinner. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Yum.

No comments: